- April 2018 Laura Struthers and Logan Hunter of NSCC prepared the report: SEDIMENT ANALYSIS OF THE WOODENS RIVER WATERSHED: Microplastic Pollution and Macroinvertebrate Health
- Devon J. Harlow-Gillighan, Report submitted for Saint Mary’s University course ENVS 4499 on The Bluff Wilderness Hiking Trail May 6, 2017
- Natural History Hike on The Bluff Trail (PDF, 1.5 MB) Report on a Parks Event Hike, Aug 21, 2010
- Human Waste Study December 2005
WRWEO Commissioned Acadia University to study the rate of decomposition and degree of spread of human waste from hikers over time in order to learn how to make The Bluff Trail environmentally sustainable.
- Lakes and settlement of the Woodens River Watershed Feb 2009
- Flowchart for lakes in the Woodens River Watershed
- Watershed Topographical Map
- NS Electoral District Maps
These maps provide details of streets, lakes, streams in each district.
- Proposed Chebucto Wilderness Area
- Lands protected from development on the Chebucto Peninsula
- Five Bridge Lakes Protected Wilderness Area
- FBLWA Trails
Includes The Bluff Trail and ATVANS/NSORRA Trails, Joshua Slocum Road.
Other maps in FBLWA for Safety Minded ATV Association
- Soils map for western HRM (Chebucto Peninsula)
- Land use map for the Chebucto Peninsula
- Bluff Trail Maps